Thursday, September 13, 2007

basement and other updates


We are moving right along with the basement. The walls have the primer coat (took 6 hours to do the entire basement, including the bathroom), now I'm just waiting for the ceiling to be finished so we can texture that. Furniture was ordered and will be delivered October 9th! Hopefully we can get carpet installed the 1st week of October. I'm keeping it simple, I got a tailored sectional and two reclining leather club chairs. I'd like to get the kids furniture from PB Kids, that will have to wait until after Christmas. I want a desk included with cubbies for baskets and cabinets for them.

School is going great for Jacob, he loves his teacher. Sophie is in her 2nd week of Joy School and is LOVING it! There are 4 total moms in our group, we rotate teaching weeks, which means I only teach 1 time a month! She goes Tues/Thurs and it is HEAVEN for me!

The scrapbook store is keeping me busy, even more as we are heading into the "scrap season"! We get new products in daily and as always we strive to find the most unique papers and embellishments. My favorite new product is my Cricut carrying bag. It is just the right size for slinging on my arm! Now I'm anxiously awaiting Becky and Alie's new books, they are on order!

1 comments:

Kar said...

I just got mine. . .so worth the wait! You will love Becky's new book. Can't wait to see photos of the basement!! Yahoo. . .