Mostly spending a busy weekend at the store!! Monday we are having friends over ( to the tune of @40) for a BBQ, hoping the weather holds! I rented a Sno Cone machine, one of the heavy duty carnival types, can't wait to use that! I tried to get a pony for the day but wasn't successful, oh well, the kids would've loved that.
We were hoping to install our fence along the side yard, but we are still waiting for the permit from the city, ugh.... Guess Rob escapes that work for a little bit longer.
Jacob has a parade Monday morning, walking with his little league team. The pool officially opens, but it is supposed to be only 59 degrees, but this is OHIO and could change by then.
The countdown to the end of school is on: 8 school days left!
The pictures were from Jacob's first school play, he even had a speaking part!
Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
UPCOMING CLASSES I'm teaching: Wedding Pages and Playful Penguin Cards (using new Memory Box acrylics)
2 comments:
wow, sounds like a fun weekend. I wish I was coming to the bbque! Glad that the pool is finally opened. YAHOO! miss you guys.
kar
I may have to sit in on your classes so I know what I'm doing!! He, HE!!
Post a Comment