Wednesday, April 18, 2007

2nd. generation under the dogwood tree



Every Easter (usually), our dogwood tree is in bloom and every year my mom would march my brother and I out there for our Easter pics. Most of the time Rudie would be there with us, the girls having matching corsages! This year was no different, I marched my own kids out there under the dogwood tree! These pics are almost 28 years apart - look how our little tree has grown and our family too!

We had a nice break down in VA - the weather was o.k., not the warmest, but we did have some nice sunny days to play outside. Bella enjoyed the trip as well, and did great on the long car ride. We got lots of shoppin' done, caught up with family and friends and I even started and finished my Cape Cod album from last summer, posts to soon follow~

The store is really busy - we got amazing new stamps in from Technique Tuesday, gorgeous new paper from American Crafts and Autumn Leaves! Can't believe the turn-out for my Heritage Pages Class - guess there was a need!

0 comments: