

I had a great weekend. Time Out for Women was so wonderful and I feel like I can take on the world! It was time to catch up with my friends, time to leave the house and all the work behind and focus on ME. We had so much fun shopping and eating and shopping so more. I found some great deals at Pottery Barn outlet and IKEA too! Then a big score on the way home, H&M kids, I got Sophie the cutest clothes! I will post pix of all my deals later!
To do this week: Story Time today and a FHE with the ward at a local Apple Orchard, oh and I still have those 84 tulip bulbs to plant.
Tues.: Mutual and a Birthday Party
Wed.: Baptism and Jacob's Birthday
Thurs. and Friday are looking good - Jacob is off Friday from School
Monday, October 09, 2006
fresh start monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
no...you did not go to Fricker's while you were out there!! as i know you share my fondness for wings...didn't they rock??!!
hope you had a great time...see you soon!!
nik =)
Post a Comment