


Cropped til 2 a.m. - that's right 2 a.m., as in the morning, as into Saturday morning from Friday night! Can't remember the last time I stayed up that late, I'm not creative at night, I'm asleep!!!
Anyway, it has been 10 years this month that I have been scrapbooking, started my first year at BYU in Provo, UT. Pebbles in My Pocket was just a tiny, white frame house on University Ave., and the main attraction: Die-Cuts ( we had to have every shape and every color)! Can't believe the changes in 10 years, so funny to look back at my first pages, what was I thinking. All that aside, I still love this hobby and my hubby can't complain that "I never finish anything I'm working on", because you never finish scrapbooking - life is always happening!!!!!
I've come full-circle, back to the 8.5 x 11 pages, I'd forgotten how quick and easy they are. Plus, with digitial cameras, aren't we taking better pictures, and don't need a ton on a 12 x 12?! These pages were our "challenge" to each other at the crop. We just simply flipped through pages of magazines and challenged each other to "lift" it using the supplies we had with us! Gotta say, these are my latest new faves.
Saturday, September 09, 2006
in love with 8.5 x 11 pages!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i knew you'd be hooked!!! had a blast with you, girlfriend...see you soon.
nik =)
Post a Comment