
I can't believe I'm posting on my own blog. Seriously Brains was my inspiration and the fact that I really should keep a better daily journal! I hope Chez Marchant will allow me to share my passion of scrapbooking - what it really means to me and that it will motivate others to document their life and their family heritage.
So, let me get started and don't mind the Southern drawl! {pic of me and my kids}
Who motivates you? My friends motivate me, Trish inspired me today to begin a little venture, hope it pans out! More to follow!
Sunday, August 27, 2006
so I started my own blog....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
love it Steph...you go girl!!
Love the wall color. How about those beautiful children!! Do you have a book deal yet? Magazine deal?
Love Nina
Love the wall color. How about those beautiful children!! Do you have a book deal yet? Magazine deal?
Love Nina
Post a Comment